Large and Small Run Prints
TIPS OF THE TRADE
- Include all font files used in your native document.
- Include all imported or embedded pictures.
- If we are printing a job in full color (CMYK), please convert all your images from RGB to CMYK.
- Please indicate what PMS spot color you would like us to print.
- When printing in PMS spot colors, please do not use CMYK images in your document.
- All raster images should be at least 300 dpi at 100% to ensure good quality.
- Items that will be printed edge to edge should be extended at least 1/8″ off the page edge for bleed.
- If your piece does not bleed (or prints edge to edge) leave 3/16″ of white space between the edge of your page and the image area.
- The document size and final size of your piece should be the same
If you have any questions regarding file setup, contact our pre-press staff for instructions.